Jalco Standard Strap Snow Guards
Jalco Standard Strap Snow Guards are equipped with a heavy aluminum strap (aluminum models) or a copper strap (bronze models) with three mounting holes. 9.5" long overall, 5 3/4" width, 2 3/4" high, for slate or shingle roofs.
Jalco aluminum snow guards can be powder coated in almost any color upon request, as indicated below. See color chart below or view online.
Two week lead time for powder coated Jalco snow guards. Two to three week lead time for bronze snow guards.
Aluminum Mill Finish - $7.00
Aluminum Powder Coated - $10.00
Bronze - $32.00
Download instructions showing how to install on an existing slate roof.
If you want to paint your own Jalco snow guards:
1) Clean with paint thinner to get the dirt off.
2) Prime with a self-etching aluminum primer available at automotive supply stores.
3) Use a Rustoleum type paint.
4) Dip the snow guards in the paint and let the excess run off.
5) Alternatively, use spray paint.