Express Standard Soldering Kit 66440002
(A) Buy the #66432001 standard iron only (without the kit).
(B) Buy the entire kit #66440002, including the iron (select below).
Included with the Kit:
* Express soldering iron #66432001: for soldering zinc, copper, and stainless steel. It has a swivel hose attachment and 80-second start up time. The iron length is 13 1/4". The iron weight is 33 ounces.
* Medium Copper Tip: 9 oz., 3 3/4" length
* Propane Regulator: 30 - 60 PSI, UL listed, compact design
* LP Gas Quick Connects: for fast connection and disconnection of soldering iron and hose, no further tools needed, made of brass, LH 9/16.
* Hose: 12 ft. hose, UL listed
* Flux Brushes: 25 pieces, for soldering flux, acids, oil, etc.
* Tool Box: Includes a removable tray. May vary in color from what is shown.
What's the difference between the Premium Express iron and the Standard Express iron? The premium iron has a piezo igniter and a quick connect fitting. The standard iron does not (although you get a quick connect fitting with the standard kit). The premium iron lights automatically at the click of a button. The standard iron needs a match, lighter, or striker to light it. The premium iron pops off the hose easily so the iron can be put away in your tool box. The standard iron has a screw-on fitting and is permanently attached to a hose, unless you want to disconnect it with a wrench (or buy the standard kit and get the quick connect fitting too).