Jalco TR-Eagle Strap Snow Guards
Jalco TR-Eagle Strap Aluminum Snow Guards, for slate roofs and asphalt shingle roofs. Heavy aluminum strap with three mounting holes. 9.5" long overall, 4 3/4" wing span width, 4.5" high, 9.8 oz.
This is a solid snow guard with a full Eagle figure on both the front and the back of the snow guard (not hollow on the back side).
Jalco aluminum snow guards can be powder coated in almost any color upon request. See color chart below or view online (polyester).
Two week lead time for powder coated Jalco snow guards. Two to three week lead time for bronze snow guards.
Mill Finish Aluminum - $8.50
Powder Coated Aluminum - $11.50
Download instructions showing how to install on an existing slate roof.
If you want to paint your own Jalco snow guards:
1) Clean with paint thinner to get the dirt off.
2) Prime with a self-etching aluminum primer available at automotive supply stores.
3) Use a Rustoleum type paint.
4) Dip the snow guards in the paint and let the excess run off.
5) Alternatively, use spray paint.