Jalco Standard Snow Guards for Flat Roofs
Available in aluminum, powder coated aluminum, or bronze. Two mounting holes. 2" long base by 2 1/4" wide, 5 5/8" total width, 2 1/2" high. Comes with two 1 5/8" fasteners per snow guard.
Jalco aluminum snow guards can be powder coated in almost any color. See color chart below.
Two week lead time for powder coated Jalco snow guards. Two to three week lead time for bronze snow guards.
Aluminum Mill Finish - $6.50
Bronze - $31.50
Aluminum Powder Coated - $12.50
If you want to paint your own Jalco snow guards:
1) Clean with paint thinner to get the dirt off.
2) Prime with a self-etching aluminum primer available at automotive supply stores.
3) Use a Rustoleum type paint.
4) Dip the snow guards in the paint and let the excess run off.
5) Alternatively, use spray paint.
- Tiffeny PriceOct 10, 2023, 07:38 AMThese are larger to cover a wider section. They fasten in the from. Definitely made for flat roofs and cannot be used on modern corragated since the wider base barely fits the ridges. Very well made and worth the money. Raw metal so I would recommend powder coating or painting if in a few years you dont want the aging look. They are worth the extra to upgrade from standard defenders and give the roof an exclusive look