Jalco Corrugated Snow Guards
Jalco Aluminum Snow Guards are designed to prevent snow slides.
Jalco aluminum snow guards can be painted in almost any color upon request for an additional charge of $2.00 per snow guard. See color chart below or view online (polyester). Two week lead time for powder coated snow guards.
Mill Finish - $6.95
Painted - $8.95
If you want to paint your own Jalco snow guards:
1) Clean with paint thinner to get the dirt off.
2) Prime with a self-etching aluminum primer available at automotive supply stores.
3) Use a Rustoleum type paint.
4) Dip the snow guards in the paint and let the excess run off.
5) Alternatively, use spray paint.
Eric ShumanJul 11, 2021, 03:01 PMI first ordered 19 to use over house entrances with metal roof. Went thru last winter and no more snow falling on the steps. I was so pleased, I ordered 10 more for the detached garage. And they are very easy to install.
Eric ShumanJul 18, 2020, 10:43 AMQuality product. Used on exposed fastener metal roof. Easy install with provided screws and purchased SB190 adhesive. Used about 1/2 tube on 18 snow gaurds.