Jalco Standard Snow Guard for Corrugated Roofs
Jalco Aluminum Snow Guards for corrugated metal roofs are designed to prevent snow slides.
Jalco aluminum snow guards can be powder coated in almost any color upon request. See color chart below.
Two week lead time for powder-coated Jalco snow guards.
Mill Finish - $7.00
Powder Coated - $13.00
If you want to paint your own Jalco snow guards:
1) Clean with paint thinner to get the dirt off.
2) Prime with a self-etching aluminum primer available at automotive supply stores.
3) Use a Rustoleum type paint.
4) Dip the snow guards in the paint and let the excess run off.
5) Alternatively, use spray paint.
Jalco Aluminum Snow Guards for corrugated metal roofs are designed to prevent snow slides. Install the snow guards on a metal roof approximately every 12". You can zig-zag them or put them in a straight row, whatever looks good to you. Make sure they are screwed into the wood purlins or wood deck. Install the bottom row over the bearing wall. With rafters over 25' you should have a row halfway down the roof.